The CloudSleeper™ is the all-in-one inflatable travel bed for toddlers and children three years and above. It´s a travel bed made easy that´s small enough to fit inside your backpack or hand luggage. Lightweight and all-inclusive, it has no loose parts.
A true innovation for children´s inflatable travel beds
• Durable TPU coated nylon base inflatable mattress, similar material to a high-end hiking mattress
• Full-length side bumper provides extra safety to toddlers when sleeping.
• Air mesh cover fitted sheet helps to regulate body temperature and provide extra support for your child.
• Water-repellent bottom cover for easy cleaning.
• Integrated pump can inflate the bed in less than a minute with your hand or foot.
• Packing cube with double zipper design for compact storage and easy transportation.
We received our bed just before a holiday trip. We needed this bed to have a space for my 4 year old to sleep during our holiday. The bed packed down to a very nice size, which was fantastic for our trip. The instructions are printed on the bed, which is nice, but it still took me a while to figure out exactly how to inflate the bed. Once I fully understood the instructions, I started trying to inflate the bed. The bed has a manual pump that either needs to be pressed or stepped on repeatedly to inflate the bed. It took a lot longer than I had anticipated to get the bed fully inflated. I would hate to have to inflate and deflate the bed multiple times during a trip (fortunately for us, we only needed to inflate it once!). The bed itself was a nice size for a 4 year old. It had bumpers on the side, which I appreciate. The biggest complaint I have with this bed is that it is loud! My son rolls around at night and the cover on top of the mattress rustled all night long. It kept everyone awake long into the night. I think in general, this bed works as intended, but it is probably not something that we will continue to use in the future. I received this children’s travel bed from the Stellar Product Testing Panel.