For full product overview, visit the BedBox product page
Fun and functional with ample storage, BedBox™ holds all your child’s must-haves. Once packed, let your little one ride it (or pull it) through the airport, train or ferry terminal for stress-free transport. Once the seat belt sign is off, BedBox™ transforms from a suitcase to a bed in 5 simple steps.
- Ride-on functionality suitable for children 3-7 years.
- Bed feature is suitable for children over 2 years.
- Bed feature officially approved by many airlines.
✔︎ Suitcase with adjustable strap
✔︎ Two sheets of decorative stickers
✔︎ Mattress with seat extension
Dimensions: 46 x 20 x 36 cm (11 x 8 x 14 in)
Weight: 3.3 kg (7 lbs)
Volume: 23 L (6 gal)
Max Load: 35 kg (77 lbs)
The Crew BackPack is designed to grow with you child, offering an extra 2 L (122 cu. in.) of expandable storage via a hidden zipper. Fit for everyday use or travel around the world. From preschool or kindergarten to another continent, Crew BackPack can be used alone or compliment your BedBox travels. It also features a pull-out seat pad, convenient for day trips to the park or hiking trips in nature.
Available in the same colors as BedBox, mix and match for your favorite style. Crew BackPack attaches directly to your BedBox or fits inside to suit all airline carry-on policies.
- Suggested age range: 2-7 years
- Constructed with durable water repellent fabric for children to use it in all weather and environments
- Pull-out seat pad included. Insulates, protects and adds comfort when sitting on hard or uncomfortable surfaces
- Reflective embroidering accents help keep children safe and seen while outside
- Aviation inspired details, including mini aluminium seat buckle for opening and closing the lid, a JetKids Crew bag tag, and a set of detachable captain stripes
Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 26 cm (9 x 5 x 10 in)
Weight: 380g (0.8 lbs)
Volume: 6L (366 cu in)
Expanded Volume: 8L (488 cu in)
Materials: 100% polyester
The Kids’ Travel Bed for Home and Away
For full product overview, visit the CloudSleeper product page
The CloudSleeper™ is the all-in-one inflatable travel bed for toddlers and children three years and above. It´s a travel bed made easy that´s small enough to fit inside your backpack or hand luggage. Lightweight and all-inclusive, it has no loose parts.
A true innovation for children´s inflatable travel beds
• Durable TPU coated nylon base inflatable mattress, similar material to a high-end hiking mattress
• Full-length side bumper provides extra safety to toddlers when sleeping.
• Air mesh cover fitted sheet helps to regulate body temperature and provide extra support for your child.
• Water-repellent bottom cover for easy cleaning.
• Integrated pump can inflate the bed in less than a minute with your hand or foot.
• Packing cube with double zipper design for compact storage and easy transportation.
✔︎ Inflated:150 x 75 x 17 cm / 59 x 29.5 x 6,7 inches
✔︎ Packed and fully compressed: 38 x 28 x 10 cm / 15 x 11 x 4 inches
✔︎ Weight: 1.4 kg / 3 Ibs
✔︎ Weight limit 68 kg / 150 Ibs.
✔︎ Suitable for children over 3 years old
✔︎ TPU Mattress: Strong, durable and lightweight 40D nylon. It is TPU coated and PVC free.
✔︎ Top over: Breathable and comfortable air mesh (3D Mesh) - 100% Polyester
✔︎ Bottom cover: Strong, durable water and water repellent - 100% polyester (PU coated)
✔︎ TPU mattress: Wipe off any dirt or stains using a wet cloth.
✔︎ Air mesh cover: machine washable to 30 degrees Celsius. To dry, we recommend putting the cover on the base, inflate the mattress and let it dry naturally before you pack it down the packing cube.
Luxuriously soft merino wool is a natural choice for kids on the go. Merino Wool is gentle next to your children's skin, it's breathable and helps maintain body temperature, keeping your little jetsetter comfortable all year round.
Benefits of Merino wool for travel
- Merino fibers have a protective, dirt resistant outer-layer that help prevent absorption of stains
- Easy to wipe clean and machine washable, Merino is resilient and holds its shape
- A 100% biodegradable material, reducing environmental impact while remaining one of the world’s most premium materials
Dimensions: 80 x 80cm (32 x 32 in)
Weight: 320g (11 oz)
Materials: Woolmark Certified 100% Pure Merino Wool