Fun and functional with ample storage, BedBox™ holds all your child’s must-haves. Once packed, let your little one ride it (or pull it) through the airport, train or ferry terminal for stress-free transport. Once the seat belt sign is off, BedBox™ transforms from a suitcase into a bed in 5 simple steps.
- Ride-on functionality suitable for children 3-7 years
- Bed feature is suitable for children over 2 years
- Bed feature officially approved by many airlines and usable on trains and ferries
How to set up BedBox™
Economy to first class seat in just 5 simple steps.
Before you go
- Personalize your BedBox™ with included stickers
- Pack essentials for the journey thanks to a spacious interior (23L capacity)
- Shock absorbing front swivel wheels for excellent manoeuvring
- Multi-purpose adjustable strap for carrying or pulling the BedBox™
- Top handle for your child to hold while riding or being pulled
- Tired feet can rest on the comfortable foot ledge
- BedBox™ has carry-on dimensions and can be brought onboard as your child’s hand luggage. It can be stowed under the seat in front or in the overhead compartments
- BedBox™ transforms from a suitcase to a bed in 5 simple steps
- For use in planes, trains and ferries, where a seat extender is convenient
- The extendable lid lengthens the seat to create a larger surface ideal for sleeping
- Two-piece mattress creates a comfortable space on the seat
- Universal and fits most standard economy seats in aircrafts
- Seat belt can be used whether lying down or sitting upright
We brought the Jetkids on a 8HR flight and even though our 2 1/2 is getting bigger, she still was able to sleep in an economy seat. She has not been able to do that before.
Ok, so this might seem like something that you wouldn’t need. But let me tell you something, it’s genius. First of all, the kids LOVE pulling themselves around on it, so it makes it fun for them. The backpack that is included in it is GREAT! Roomy enough for the kids to pack a few things that they can get to right away. Quality is great too. The bedbox was a lifesaver too. Very simple and easy to set up and use, but really helped with travel for the kids. Made the trip more comfortable for sure. The only reason that I am giving it 4 stars and not 5 is that its adding more to the already large amount of luggage when packing. I guess when you have kids that’s the name of the game. Thank you to the Stella Product Testing Panel for sending this product in exchange for my honest review.
I received this kids suitcase and sleeper from the Stellar Product Testing Panel. I had been in the market for over a year for a suitcase for my toddler that was both fun and functional. Prior to COVID, my husband, daughter and I were near-monthly fliers traveling frequently on both short and long haul flights. I rarely brought my daughter’s own suitcase as most suitcases simply created another object to carry while trying to navigate an airport with a toddler, and multiple pieces of luggage. The bed box solves that problem, creating both an easy place to store the necessary items for your child and a fun ride-along for them in the airport (i.e. no more waiting what feels like hours for the constantly distracted toddler to walk with me through the airport). My 3 year old’s favorite features of this suitcase were the ability to decorate her own suitcase and the ride-on option. I actually had to hide the suitcase in our house when it’s not in use so that she wouldn’t constantly ask for a ride! The suitcase rolls smoothly and has a perfectly placed handle for the little ones to hold on to for support. It doesn’t have brakes or any stopping mechanism, so going down ramps in an airport is tricky and is safest with the toddler walking alongside. The backpack is expandable and perfectly sized for any aged child as it can grow with them. It’s stylish and durable, holding essential toys and other items for short or long haul flights. My favorite feature is the seat pad and ability to convert any seat into a toddler bed. The padding is soft and comfortable and will allow for naps on flights, or even just a more comfortable play area for mobile toddlers. The only downside of this set is, if you are traveling with the padding to turn the suitcase into a bed, it does take up quite a bit of room in the suitcase, limiting what additional things you can pack in the suitcase. However, if you’re on a long haul flight, this is not a deal-breaker as making your child more comfortabl
We received the Jetkids by Stokke from the Stellar Product Testing Panel and we have been so excited to try it. Unfortunately we haven’t been able to take it on any Jets yet but that hasn’t stopped us from enjoying this fun product. My kids have loved it. It is so easy to ride and roll around which I can see being a huge benefit in an airport. We do love to travel and I have traveled with kids quite a bit and I can imagine how nice it would be to turn their seat into a bed. The instructions are simple and it does seem very easy to do. The backpack we received with the Jetkids is so cute. It has a buckle that looks just like an airplane seatbelt buckle and everything about it I love. I really like that the Jetkids can hold so much in it and it can double as the kids carryon. I look forward to the day that we will be able to use it on a plane but for now my kids are loving riding it around the house.